Ultrasound Ultrasound

Pure Awesome~

This track is insanely awesome, and I am interested in purchasing stuff! However, I don't like mp3 downloads. Is there a place to buy a FLAC version download, or a place to get the uncompressed CD?

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Vinnie, Vinnie, Vinnie

I've been following your work since I joined newgrounds back in 2005. And while you release works less frequently nowadays, they still never cease to amaze me. I hope your life is going well, and I hope you keep animating.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Fucking Awesome.

You sir, are my hero.

P.S.: I enjoyed reading the return comments just as much as I enjoyed the movie, haha.

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Kickass flash, :]

Graphics: I rated this an 8 because most of the flash was using premade sprites with minor edits, and a little actual character creation. Also because some of the sprites were at a lower dpi than others, probably due to the fact they may have come from different sources?

Style: I rated this a 10 because it just kicks ass.

Sound: Gave it a 7 due to some of the low quality rips in some areas.

Violence: 2, because the one scene of violence is quick and has no blood and a badly drawn gun, D:

Interactivity: 0. Does this need an explination? XD;

Humor: 9; The most funny and memorable part of this for me was the G Gundam reference. I remember watching that show as a kid and that scene made me LOL.

Great flash, keep up the good work, I wanna see more!

Target Madness Target Madness

Nice Flash

As a fellow Target employee, I had to agree with you on a few marks. Some guests can be quite annoying, which is why I'm glad I work in the backroom on some days. Then there are the truck days, :D;

Oh, and do you have the old school LRT's, or the new PDA's that run on Windows CE?

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4

I want to marry you, o_o

I guess that makes me a pedophile.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

<(^o^)>

Yet another great animation from one of my favorite artists, *thumbs up*

Majin Vegetto: Episode 2 Majin Vegetto: Episode 2

Pretty Good

The drawings were nice, the music went and everything, but I felt as if there could have been a little more work done on the animation side. Like for instance, the kamehameha could have looked much more flashy. But good job!

Majin-Ryan responds:

Thanks, im glad ya liked it

Ragnarok - Prelude 3 Ragnarok - Prelude 3

Eww....

This flash does not do Ragnarok justice at all. The graphics were crappy, and well, the story sucked too, o_O