Ultrasound Ultrasound

Pure Awesome~

This track is insanely awesome, and I am interested in purchasing stuff! However, I don't like mp3 downloads. Is there a place to buy a FLAC version download, or a place to get the uncompressed CD?

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Vinnie, Vinnie, Vinnie

I've been following your work since I joined newgrounds back in 2005. And while you release works less frequently nowadays, they still never cease to amaze me. I hope your life is going well, and I hope you keep animating.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Fucking Awesome.

You sir, are my hero.

P.S.: I enjoyed reading the return comments just as much as I enjoyed the movie, haha.

Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

Not Original

Decent graphics and sound, however, the game for the most part is just a clone of Mushroom Wars for the PS3.

Ghost wrath Ghost wrath

Kick-Ass!

Great game man. I enjoyed it throughly. It had quite a unique style to it that I enjoyed much.

~Frost ~Frost

The Transition...

Is what holds this song back, just like you said in a previous comment. If the transition were fixed, this would be an excellent song.

Silent Tears (Piano) Silent Tears (Piano)

~~~~~

I love the song idea, its pretty good.

In terms of a competition though, I would say you should work on the playing a bit more first. If its just a recording you are sending in, try to get better equipment and standardize the volume a bit.

If its a live competition, spend the time practicing consistency. It seemed to hop around a bit in terms of playing ability.

Zero123Music responds:

Fair enough
Thanks alot for taking the time to review :-)